The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a group of community minded people, parents and citizens, who take on a more formal role to assist the school by:
- Providing feedback on school policies and activities
- Participating in decision making, planning and budgeting
- Contribute funds for the purchase of additional resources to be used to enhance student learning
- Providing parents with opportunities to be involved in their child's education
Our P&C Association currently has a small group of dedicated volunteers who work tirelessly throughout the year to play an active role in enhancing the learning environment for our children.
Each monthly P&C meeting is a forum to contribute to discussions about matters which relate to your child's school life.
- Operates the Outside School Hours Care Service (OSHC)
- Operates the Tuckshop and Uniform Shop
- Conducts fund raising activities throughout the year where parent assistance is required to ensure the activities are successful and enjoyed by all.
The P&C meets in the Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) building on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6.30pm. All parents and caregivers are cordially invited to attend these meetings
The funds raised by the P&C are reinvested back into the school to provide resources, equipment and other educational materials.
The P&C Committee for 2018 are:
Should you wish to include an item on the agenda for the Monthly P&C Meeting or require further information on how you can be involved in Amberley District State Schools' P&C please feel free to contact the President or Secretary on the email below:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Tuckshop: email@example.com
Email Uniform shop: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION: 2018 ADSS P&C ADOPTED CONSTITUTION
P & C Related Forms and Policies
Below you will find the Policy and Application Form to request P&C support following representation in EQ teams/events.