The Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is a group of community minded people, parents and citizens, who take on a more formal role to assist the school by:
- Providing feedback on school policies and activities
- Participating in decision making, planning and budgeting
- Contribute funds for the purchase of additional resources to be used to enhance student learning
- Providing parents with opportunities to be involved in their child's education
Our P&C Association currently has a small group of dedicated volunteers who work tirelessly throughout the year to play an active role in enhancing the learning environment for our children.
Each monthly P&C meeting is a forum to contribute to discussions about matters which relate to your child's school life.
- Operates the Outside School Hours Care Service (OSHC)
- Conducts fund raising activities throughout the year where parent assistance is required to ensure the activities are successful and enjoyed by all.
The P&C meets in the ADSS on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6.30pm. All parents and caregivers are cordially invited to attend these meetings
The funds raised by the P&C are reinvested back into the school to provide resources, equipment and other educational materials.
The P&C Committee for 2022 (as of AGM 20/4/22) are:
Should you wish to include an item on the agenda for the monthly P&C Meeting or require further information on how you can be involved in Amberley District State Schools' P&C please feel free to contact the President or Secretar y on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION: 2019 ADSS P&C ADOPTED CONSTITUTION
P & C related forms and policies
Below you will find the Policy and Application form to request P&C support folling representation in EQ teams/events:
Parents and Citizens' Association Queensland Newsletter